CrazyEngineers
  • I really want to know if there is a method of creating an mp3 player using a pen drive instead of a memory card. I have got three san disk micro cruzers that could work since they are so small, just i dont really know how to do it.
    If any of you could show me a circuit diagram of how to make one that'd be great.
    i guess it is possible to pull apart an old computer to get the right usb port fitting, but how to join everything together i dont know
    if it is possible to have an LCD screen, that would be good.

btw, its a school project due in end of term 3

cheers
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Barneyman

MemberApr 20, 2008

ohh, and im training to be an electrical engineer
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberApr 22, 2008

dude,all u need is a mp3 driver,which is available in market,then u just have to plug it..hope it is enough
    Cancel
  • lalu

MemberNov 19, 2008

hi
    i want pen drive based mp3 player
    Cancel
  • shubhamy

MemberJun 13, 2011

hey i need some help i have a 4gb kingston pendrive i dont use it for data transfer but i want it to be used as an mp3 player so while travelling i could listen to some of my songs i am not an expert in engg but know some of the basics if i would need some guidance for this job
    Cancel
  • shubhamy

MemberJun 13, 2011

i also want to try the same thing as i have an old mobile and ausb drive so i thought to use the mobiles lcd and the pendrive as the player
    HELP!!!!!!!!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register