mp3 player using a flash drive/pen drive

I really want to know if there is a method of creating an mp3 player using a pen drive instead of a memory card. I have got three san disk micro cruzers that could work since they are so small, just i dont really know how to do it.
If any of you could show me a circuit diagram of how to make one that'd be great.
i guess it is possible to pull apart an old computer to get the right usb port fitting, but how to join everything together i dont know
if it is possible to have an LCD screen, that would be good.

btw, its a school project due in end of term 3

cheers

Replies

• Barneyman
    Barneyman
    ohh, and im training to be an electrical engineer
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    dude,all u need is a mp3 driver,which is available in market,then u just have to plug it..hope it is enough
  • lalu
    lalu
    hi
    i want pen drive based mp3 player
  • shubhamy
    shubhamy
    hey i need some help i have a 4gb kingston pendrive i dont use it for data transfer but i want it to be used as an mp3 player so while travelling i could listen to some of my songs i am not an expert in engg but know some of the basics if i would need some guidance for this job
  • shubhamy
    shubhamy
    i also want to try the same thing as i have an old mobile and ausb drive so i thought to use the mobiles lcd and the pendrive as the player
    HELP!!!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi folks, Can anybody please tel me the exact use of clock signals? Thanks BS
Do we require Reservation in educational systems? If you ask me i will say a big NO..I personally feel that in the name of reservations we are trying to discriminate...
For those CEans who have pet cats, this will "rofl" you up! ๐Ÿ˜ YouTube - An Engineer's Guide to Cats
Hi, I am a new CEan.I don't knw much about this site, so want all urs support to understand the site. By qualification i m an engineer in IT.Also i...
hai friends tell me if there is any use of main frame computer in mechanical engg field