mounting image file.

As iam an mechanical student plz explain clearly how to instal the iso image file?i.e pro e software.😕

Replies

• Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Hello Aswin13693, you can use any virtual image mounting software to mount iso image. After mounting image it act as like as a dvd inserted into physical dvd-rom. If it is auto-run then auto-run menu will be open. There are many free virtual mounting software are available. One of good of them is "Virtual CloneDrive". You can download it from this link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

After installing this software you got an virtual DVD-Rom on your my computer. Now go to any supported image file and right click on it. There is option to Mount on X: (here X can be any drive letter, it depend on your computer); click on it and your image will be mount.😉

Enjoy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, I'm not that good in programming, can you help me to answer this? 1. Write a program to list the numbers from 0-25, their squares, 3rd power, and...
Hi all ! 😁 I want to give GATE 2012 in Computer Science. I have a few questions: 1. Is joining a coaching institute necessary ? All my friends have...
SKF spherical roller bearings support 40-tonne opening deck on South Wales bridge | Application Story | Source
I am using win 7 so i have installed dev c++ software for c programming. Its working fine But output window get closed when i am returning any value.. guys...
Hello friends, Presently many of MNC and Indian companies are visiting several Colleges and institutes for campus placement. For the preparation of it, you have to learn and solve the...