Motorolla MC68HC11 Microcontroller-to convert a Hex digit.

Hello,
I am require to write a program module to convert a Hex digit passed to it in the lower nibble of Accumulator A to its ASCII character code. The upper nibble should be treated as "don't care".
Return the ASCII code in Accumulator A and save it in a suitable memory location.
All other CPU register values are to remain unchanged.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Regards...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Inspiration to start this thread comes from watching the following video - Amy B. Smith: 2008 Breakthrough Leadership Award Read the article -> Top 10 Innovations of 2008 -...
Hello everyone. I apologize for such a long post. I'm trying to design a 1000A, DC motor controller. Basically, I'm chopping a 300V battery source into a DC motor, and...
CEan bayazidahmed celebrates 23[sup]rd[/sup] today! Here's wishing bayazidahmed 😁HapPY BirtHdaY😁 May your dreams come true! ​
The computer engineers at CDAC have developed BOSS [ Bharat Operating System Solutions ] which is derived from Debian. The operating system supports about 18 Indian languages (Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati,...
Source: Wisdom in hindsight: So Whats your Big Idea A few months ago I spoke at a conference on entrepreneurship at IIM Ahmedabad. In the audience were several students who...