Motorola XOOM Now Available In India For Rs. 37999/-

I'm wondering whether it's the Brand Motorola or Google Android 3.0 that's attracting all the attention - but I certainly believe that Motorola XOOM price in India needs to be revisited by the company. The tablet is available for Rs. 38k in India!

See: -
https://www.20north.com/MOTOROLA-XOOM-Android-Tablet-Wi-Fi-/product/?mid=1&pid=B$@!00$@!45FM6SU$@!&src=search

I believe the tablet is overpriced. What's your opinion?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A UFO like thing was spotted on camera in Colorado. Here are the videos for you to use your own imagination and find out what's up in the space -...
The world cup is now entering into the finals. Of the the semi-final will be played between Indian and Pakistan cricket team. Now, which team do you think will win...
India's ranked 4[sup]th[/sup] most corrupt country in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region according to the survey conducted b leading HK based consultancy firm PERC. Taking from the source: India among...
Yes, knowing a foreign language helps in life. However, does it really add value to your overall profile and career? I wish to hear real life stories of CEans who...
Hi All, I am newbie to this forum and found this one very informative . This is Jeffrey Ross and i am very excited to take part on different discussion...