Motorola Atrix Security Certificate Available

Motorola Atrix owners who do any online banking have good news to celebrate today.

Many users banking apps have been nonfunctional for a while, due to an error with the Atrix’ security certificate that came in Atrix update 4.1.83.

Another, newer, update is now available in the #-Link-Snipped-# that should fix the problem for affected apps.
The updater only works if you’re on software version 4.1.83. If you rolled back to a previous version, you’ll need to run the Motorola updater again and then install the fix. 👍

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone loves weekend. However, for me, it was all spent in part-coding & part-testing CE's front page, which is being optimized. So it was all work and no play. Last...
While we hand-pick our moderators from our active CEans, I thought of taking a public poll to see who our CEans want to see as a Moderator of CE Forum....
Nagpur University BE first year results are out. You can check your score by following this link. NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: Nagpur University FIRST YEAR B.E Results summer Exam 2011 | RTMNU...
Dear college event organizers, CE partners with events organized by engineering colleges & universities all over the world. The next session will begin soon and if your college is organizing...
The following video is kind of old-fashioned and funny. Do go through it and leave your comments here. [video=youtube;B9q2jNjOPdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9q2jNjOPdk&feature=player_embedded[/video] I am sure, we can make a better one, what do...