Motorola ARM Powered Droid can solve Rubik's Cube in 24 seconds! (Video)

This is just awesome! If you had any doubts about Motorola Droid's capabilities, you should watch this video.

Note: Registered members do not see the adjoining advertisement.

[video=youtube;0v8pJSGi4CA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v8pJSGi4CA[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World without: Computer Engineers: World Without Electrical Engineers: World Without Aeronautical Engineers: World Without Electronics Engineers: World Without Mechanical Engineers: World Without Civil Engineers: World Without Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers:...
What should i go for? I am not applying anywhere, just doing it cuz i m nt working rite now and have time so why not use it to add...
;-)😕hai friends, i need some ideas about my project work and area which i have to chose have a better result.since iam electrical and electronic stream i require some idea...
Some guy asked the following in PCMAG website. It was something interesting to think at and I wonder if any one has a concrete answer to this. Here's what he...
In c data type structure is present ,structure allow to use different data type like int,char in the same program,my question is ,is structure return any value ?if it return...