Motorcycle Taxi Service In India

Motorcycle Taxi service in India seems to be the next 'big thing' that will make it in India. If you are a lone rider; you don't have to pay for an entire cab - not that it's too costly; but sometimes it's more convenient to just ride a motorcycle. Especially in India, where cars may not be an optimum solution for all the commutes, I'm guessing the motorcycle taxi service might be a hit.

What are your thoughts and opinions about using a motorcycle taxi service?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Motorcycle pooling might work. People can check the other person's profile before riding with them. With motorcycle taxis - I don't think a lot of people will feel comfortable sitting so close up behind a stranger. Just my point of view though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone, I am participating in a Robowar competition .so i have a question regarding motors. which type of motors should i use. how much RPM,weight? please reply soon
How should we prepare for this I.E.S in E&TC Are there any Reference books? Coaching If any.....
i am working in pega so what is the future growth in this platform??
Lava Mobiles has launched a new Android 5.1 smartphone that comes with all the specifications that one may desire in a phone, if one is on an average budget. Called...
Hello Guys, Can you help me to know about meaning of Big Data and what is role of Big data in IT Field?