motor power for generating 250 bar pressure

I'm designing a fuel injector test rig and I need to know the procedure for "selecting a motor" that'd drive a pump to create 250 bar and discharge 60 cc/400 strokes.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to mechanical engineering section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google partners in China are likely to follow billionaire Li Ka-shing's lead and cut links with the US Internet company after it defied the nation's self-censorship rules. Li's Tom Online...
he world’s most-used internet browser, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, is on a steady decline in India, reveals a study by Irish Top 10 internet passwords How to get better @ Twitter...
Source: HTML5 | Brightcove Its obviously irritating that Apple's iPad does not allow Flash. But no need to worry. Brightcove already has a technology to help you watch videos on...
It might be difficult to find CEans who are using twitter. So I'm thinking about collecting IDs of CEans who are on Twitter so that we can follow each other...
Mercedes Benz, the luxury car manufacturer is planning to give India its A Class car in a couple of years. The company aims to enter the small car segment of...