Motion Capture Technology - Sheer Music!

Southampton 'Varsity uses motion captur technology to analyse how pianists weave their magic.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• I_am_Kunal :)
    I_am_Kunal :)
    Technology is bridging the gap between sight and sound. It would be interesting to see how far this can be carried out in the future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok friends, I need your help. My Friend's Friend needs help regarding information on any Charitable Organizations or Hospitals which does LIVER transplantation at a minimal cost. He is currently...
hello, i m thinking to join oasis training institute @ pune for embedded training...suggestions abt the institute and if had any other please lemme knw....
Name: Mohammed Sadiq MC *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Malappuram, Kerala, India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Facebooking, Travelling, Chatting, Football, *Aim in life: To be happy alweiz.. 😀 *I...
hello friends. i need help in the project using JAVA-MATLAB connectivity. here, the interface is created in JAVA and MATLABis used for mathematical processing. here, JAVA interface is created by...
Skype has just launched a new update for the Windows OS and the latest 5.8 update offers HD calling and group screen sharing and so on. Check out our latest...