Mother's Day Celebration Ideas, Gift Ideas - Share here!

This year's mothers day falls on 12th of May. And since it is just around the corner, the internet is rife with ideas and jokes and gifts and offers surrounding it.
I think CEans here must be having some pretty cool ideas to surprise their beloved moms on this special day. I am sure we must be having some hot-heads here who would rather debate about - Why do we need one special day to tell mom we love her?

But, let us just say - You have this one chance to express it to her, that SHE IS AWESOME. I am sure we all agree with that! ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If your mom uses a laptop or a PC, this could be her wallpaper for the day -

284189_10151435020686840_420535585_n
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No ideas, people? Don't you love your moms enough? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    Prepare one of her favorite dish when she is away and give her a suprise ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Saving all good news of the week for mother's day,to give her a surprise ๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Okay, I know Mother's day has passed. But I couldn't resist myself sharing this awesome video.

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok here is what my younger brother did. My mom used to ride gear less bike. She didnt drive anything since 7 years now.

My brother got his friend's bike and asked my mom to go on a ride ๐Ÿ˜€ and my mom felt happy!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The mission isn't even official yet and there are close to 80k applicants already. Mars 2023: Inhabitants Wanted says the site, and the overwhelming response tells you just how ambitious...
Hello Community, Behind most great marketing plans is a solid base of research. By gaining a thorough understanding of your customers, competitors and market factors, you can develop a targeted,...
Hello all, The Indian Council for Cultural Relations, on behalf of the nation's government, offers scholarships to foreign students for study in India. Special scholarships are available for Bangladesh, 54...
My friend wants to buy google nexus 4 in india. He likes it. But how can we buy it? Any idea. Is it available in india?
As engineers we value our time and being stuck is something we inherently dislike. Speaking of being stuck, traffic jams are the biggest head-ache. And so, it looks like engineers...