Mother has the necessity for Invention!

Hats off to the middle class Indian Mother! She has to balance daily two wheelers to the domestic budget. No mean job. Hats off (helmets on) to them. Their thinking is not just out of the box. It is out of the world.
[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    Hats off to the middle class Indian Mother! She has to balance daily two wheelers to the domestic budget. No mean job. Hats off (helmets on) to them. Their thinking is not just out of the box. It is out of the world.
    [​IMG]
    Totally agree. Management skills at their best without anyone really knowing, recognizing or appreciating them!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..i'm planning to design a robot using microcontroller(MC) so is there any specific MC prefered for the design?? n i'm still studying engineering...
I proud to be an member of our community. I Would like to Grow up My knowledge by Contact with us........................!
Hii I am a civil engineer from NITK, having six years of experience in cement and concrete industries
Hello, my CE friends😀 ! Name: Samiksha Pankanti Engineering Branch: Information Technology Occupation: Student Aim: Wanted to be an "Ethical Hacker" I Joined Crazy Engineers Because: I want to connect...
Wide experience in general industrial maintenance & computerised control systems (1985 - 2008) Participating & attending several local & international conferences & exhibitions (1979-2005). Member of Damascus Engineering Union Committee...