most useful programming language in electronics

guys, i want to learn a programming language.
please tell me which is the most useful 1 for E.C.E ????

Replies

• adityagaur
    adityagaur
    tazz
    1st learn C n C++ then Complete Java 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    tazz
    Welcome to CE!

Buddy there are different languages used in different applications like in Microcontroller programming C,C++ are mostly used but in Digital signal Processing, MATLAB is most efficient and VLSI section has its own some other languages so first decide in which field you want to start your carrier and future and according to that learn the languages and one more thing if possible then try to get overview of each languages.
  • nobitavn89
    nobitavn89
    C,C++ are very useful. Can you tell me about VHDL and C#? Are they important and useful?
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    c# is basically for graphics..
    so if u r intersted in graphics programmin..then go for it..
  • samit1984
    samit1984
    what i fell is you can start with vhdl and then move to verylog both are hardware discription language . vhdl is eaasy to understand and it is more use then verilog .
    u can refer rouths most common text in eng and bhaskar. then its up to u
    thanks
    samit
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    hey tazz if u r dealing with only progamming..n u r begineer..then u only need to first get the very very good grip on C then if u like try C++ ..most ofently we need only the concepts of c in PROGRAMMING..of mc n all..so buddy follow ur syllabus..i hope C should be their in ur lower sems..try to get the best grip as much as possible..dont try to read everything(language) at a time..i mean follow your syllabus ..try to make the girp whatever in your syllabus currently
  • manoranjan
    manoranjan
    HDL ie VERILOG
  • sonujain
    sonujain
    matlab for simulation in electonics very useful language i think>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • nitin_sharma
    nitin_sharma
    you should try for 'MAT😁LAB' .useful in signal processing, waveforms generation,simulation etc.
  • nitin_sharma
    nitin_sharma
    you should try for "Matlab".useful in signal processing, waveforms generation,simulation etc.😛
  • Nikhil Agrawal
    Nikhil Agrawal
    can we program Atmega mc using "c" reply qiuck
  • malep
    malep
    c is a place to start,if u know it,very good.
  • tazz
    tazz
    thnx every1... i m more intersted in microcontroller n dsp.. i had c language in my syllabus last sem.. but need to get a better grasp of it... & i've jst begun learning matlab... so i guess m on the right track...
    thnk u all!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope everyone here has read CE Forums rules: Usage of SMS text is strictly NOT allowed on CrazyEngineers.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    ya i think matlab is a good base for begining your practical knowledge about programming and provides base for control system too...
  • aidonian
    aidonian
    imnitsy
    c# is basically for graphics..
    so if u r intersted in graphics programmin..then go for it..
    even in graphics programming C++ still the best, specially that it fits perfectly with APIs such as opengl & directx
  • pavani abburi
    pavani abburi
    matlab and c are very useful further in electronics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one suggest me some names for my engineering college magazine ? its cape institute of technology in tamil nadu india.
Apple is going to unveil the mega product that aims to wipe off all the other players in the target market. The Apple tablet will be a onepiece computer with...
Defraggler File Size: 4014 Piriform Defraggler defragments your hard drive, and it offers some features that the Windows utility does not. Defraggler will show you all your fragmented files. You...
This is an awesome riddle i came across! Lets see if u can get this one, lol 😎 --> It's an English word. If you remove the first letter, the...
Friends!! After a gap of so many days I returned on my computer. and in the last 2 days started a blog related to everything about technology Please check it...