Moschip, Hyderabad Launch PC Virtualisation System in India

Moschip Semiconductor Technology Ltd, a design services company based out of Hyderabad has launched a personal computer virtualisation system to allow gaming, video streaming and Internet browsing on TV.

The company will be looking forward to meet up with the set top box manufacturers for a possible tie-up to market the product in households. They are planning to launch their product in countries like China and the US as well.

Here is a link to their official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think the title says it all. even though turbines convert fluid energy into mechanical energy,and their working principle is quite opposite to that of fans and pumps, do they...
I stumbled across this blog called, runningastartup.tumblr.com It very accurately tells you what start-up owners feel like when they are doing their day to day work. I am sure all...
CEans, our exclusive interview with Dr. Vijay Bhatkar is now live in our Small Talk section. If you haven't read the interview yet, I'd *strongly* recommend you to go through...
Today you can buy, learn, survive online , I was wondering if there is such facility that provide some facilities through which user can sign documents online it may be...
Hola CEans! I'm here to present an awesome KYCEan of a technophile who wanna be a VoiCEan. She is a crazy computer science engineer from Mumbai who contributed 1000 valuable...