Morzila Firefox 17 is Here ! Facebook Integration Provided

Oh boy ! Here we go again instead of adding at .x in its version Mozilla has moved on to its new numbered version. This new version comes with Facebook integration [head over to #-Link-Snipped-# to get the new messenger] and click-to-play blocklisting for outdated plug-ins. Full list of changes can be found #-Link-Snipped-#
Just go to Help > About Firefox and rest of the updating work will be done by the browser. Get it and post your views regarding this new version.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly. This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method. Check the "/xampp/apache/logs/error.log" file and the Windows...
I am fan of Tv Series (not talking about star plus daily soap😛 ). Some of Tv series like Lost (2004–2010) was so addictive that I feel it better than...
Every year thousands and thousands of students in India are dreaming about becoming an engineer. Flocks of students are seen entering and leaving the so-called coaching classed for their entrance...
The most asked question to the career counselors these days isn't - Should I go for medical or engineering or commerce? It is which branch of engineering should I select?...
If you thought Disney teams only specialized in building awesome theme parks, here's how Disney research teams use their knowledge from the theme parks into excellent robotics. Disney Theme Parks...