More Than Bitcoin: 8 Industries Being Innovated by Blockchain

Design News says: For those just beginning to understand blockchain technology it may seem that its that same thing cryptocurrency, particularly Bitcoin. What's lesser understood is that blockchain is not cryptocurrency, merely the technology that allows cryptocurrencies to exist.
In reality blockchain is enabling more than just anonymous financial transactions. The distributed ledger technology, which spreads an encrypted database across all users on any network, offers enhancements in encryption and automation that could have a major impact on a variety of industries – some of which may be very surprising.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

java language mostly used for IT industry pefer the java language based on security 
I have no idea about this site any help would be much appreciated. 
I know HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, Java, Java(JSP), C,C++. I want to start Python and enter in AI and Machine Learning. I'm confused between "Full Stack and AI"?
Hello everyone, My question is related to career.. I have done my BE in Electrical and Electronics engg from a state private college passed out june 2017.. didn't secure any...
I wanna know, how can I get verified account on Crazy Engineers?