More power out vs power in generator application.

I want you to go to witts.ws web site. Look at the more power out vs power in application. Don't mind the religious talk. Then go on You Tube and look at the demonstration of the 3/4 hp motor driving the 3000 watt generator. Note the comment about MODIFYING the generator. I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY DO THAT.

Replies

• Don Ross
    Don Ross
    OK Witts responded to my request. I received the em today.

"Sure!
    Our spokesman is happy to do so!
    see first Perk on Perks page
    follow the simple directions there"

I am going to their site now to pursue this opportunity to get to the source of this generator modification. But in reality they most likely will not divulge their secrets.
    Or maybe it's not true. I think it is. Others have done it. Check You Tube
    Come on you young brilliant engineers. If some one with half the education you have can do it in their garage Than you can figure this out with all of India's best behind you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design application of a low bed under grill refrigerator. I just designed and quoted a remote system to replace a system that is installed inside the unit. The only way...
if anyone can guide me on this course ,Diploma in ELectronic Product Design ,this course is an joint initiative of NIELIT ,DieTY and CDAC . what is the placement scope...
Could anyone help me find a clock works engineer that can assist me in building the escapement I need it to drive the discharge transmission on my spring wound battery....
frnzzz....! for my upcoming mini project, for my topic, i have to know about the various types of displays like crt,lcd,led,oled,etc etc .... so frnz suggest some links or some...
Cellphone manufacturing Indian company Celkon mobiles, famous for making budget phones, has launched another phone today named Celkon OCTA510. Phones with cost less than Rs. 10,000 have been making a...