Mood indigo twitter meet

Mood Indigo Twitter Meet

Mood Indigo brings to you a platform to decide what you want to witness on the grandest stage of 'em all, The Pronites.

Mood Indigo, the cultural festival of IIT Bombay, is Asia's largest cultural festival.It is a four day long event which will be held from 18th - 21st December this year. It draws a footfall of about 75,000 students from more than 600 colleges from across the country.

The topic of discussion - the Pronites, is the biggest and the most anticipated event of Mood Indigo. Attended by a crowd of more than 15,000 people, it hosts live concerts by some of the biggest national and international bands and artists. In the previous years, it has witnessed performances by international bands like grammy award nominated Porcupine Tree, Swedish top death metal band Katatonia, the biggest names in the Indian music industry like Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Asha Bhosle, Sonu Nigam, Kailash Kher and Amit Trivedi to name a few along with classical maestros from Ustad Zakir Hussain, Pt. Bhimsen Joshi to Pt. Hari Prasad Chaurasia and Pt. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt.

Shape the grandest concerts of Mood Indigo 2011 by your suggestions on topics ranging from the various genres from around the world to the grandeur of the concert venue, from Heavy Metal bands to Classical Maestros, from Cultural Shows to DJ Nites - anything and everything pertaining to the Pronites at Mood Indigo.

Open for One And All! It's time You decide!!
#-Link-Snipped-#

Platform: Twitter
Hashtag: #moodi
Official Mood Indigo Twitter handle: @iitb_moodindigo
Timings: Saturday, August 27th, 8:30 PM OnwardsMood Indigo Twitter Meet

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please post all your updates in : #-Link-Snipped-# section.
  • Jishnu Gupta
    Jishnu Gupta
    plzzz can sum1 invite lp ..........???????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😀😀i m happy to b here.do let me know more about projects.
hi all........i am alok and wish to interact with you people.
MIT's Citycar has been prototyped. MIT expects the car to be production ready in 2013. CHeck out the video demo of the car - [video=youtube;G1MSMj08BVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1MSMj08BVU&feature=player_embedded[/video]
HP's done something awesome. They are giving away premium apps for free. Check out the details - Glimpse (Inglorious Apps, $5, injoj55410gavxv): Amp up your TouchPad multitasking to 11 using...
I wish to know what are the latest trends in salary being offered to fresh MS graduates after they get the higher degree from a University in the US. There...