Mood Indigo at Powai, Mumbai on Dec 18, 2011

What do I need to attend Mood Indigo?
All you need to is a valid college Id-card to attend Mood Indigo.

What are the registration charges for Mood Indigo?
There are no registration charges for Mood Indigo.

My College has not received any invitation from Mood Indigo; can I still attend the festival?
All college students are invited to Mood Indigo irrespective of invitations being sent to their colleges or not. In case your college has not received any formal invitation from Mood Indigo and you want to come as a Contingent, you should get in touch with Hospitality CGs. There is no registration fee unless you wish to take accommodation with us.

What is the last day to register for Mood Indigo?
Registrations for Mood Indigo are open till December 17th 2011. You are advised to get your MI number before coming to Mood Indigo in order to save time during registrations.

What is the last day to register for events?
Registrations for different competitions end on different dates. Keep checking Updates tab for more info.

What are the timings of the festival?
The festival starts at 0000Hrs 18th December and ends at 2359Hrs on 21st December 2011.

I am not participating in any competition, can I still attend MI?
Apart from competitions, MI also offers you the wackiest of workshops, informal games, pool side party, best of national and international artists and the most rocking Proshows in the country. So, now you know, there's a lot in store for you at MI and you surely shouldn't miss it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who're attending Mood Indigo tech-fest, why not share your photos & experiences with us? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please provide your feedback to our new CE Events section in this thread 😀
CEans, We've a little surprise for all of you today. Our beloved CE-Events section which gives you up to date information of all the engineering events happening all over the...
Hey guys, I'm new here. I am looking to make my own wireless switches, by having a transmitter and receiver. I know I need to use some sort of modulation,...
i have not took the print of the conformation page after filling of the apllication form what should i do now please help
Electronics engineers & computer scientists were concerned that the upcoming Ivy Bridge from Intel may not get USB 3.0 certification. The good news is that Ivy Bridge has been certified...