Mongo DB installation process

Hi guys, Does anybody know about mongo DB and its installation process. 😉

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Assuming that you want to install MongoDB in windows.

Check here ->#-Link-Snipped-#
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks a Lot can you please explain me the difference between mysql and mongodb.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    meetramprasad
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks a Lot can you please explain me the difference between mysql and mongodb.
    Here's a nice presentation on Slideshare that talks about differences between the two DBs: MongoDB vs Mysql. A devops point of view
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    From what advice I got from veterans : Use MongoDB if you're going to run across multiple servers (No less than two; a master & the slave)
    MongoDB became more famous due to its simplicity in load-balancing relational DB across multiple servers.If you're going to host application in no more than single server, MySQL will do the job.

Check this :: #-Link-Snipped-#

Also,
    5909237515_ef9c0fff01_o

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Share ur views about NFC technology in delhi metro?
hello, i need a attractive and catchy cover letter with resume.i dont want them for any perticular position in a company or in response to advertisements. it should be in...
Hi Everyone: My name is Michael Henville and my wife (Barbara) and I live in Toronto Canada. We are both retired and spend a lot of time baby sitting our...
A personal computer is to be examined from a thermodynamic perspective. Determine the direction of the work and heat interactions (in or out) when (a) keyboard (in operation), (b) monitor,...
I have seen modern students are not respecting teachers & professors anymore. This New Generation students are thinking as all teachers & professors are dumb , and assumes that they...