MONALISA PAINTING - Why Is it so famous?

HI FRIENDS,
I want to know the speciality which makes monalisa painting famous.

Replies

• X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    I think its because of the smile in the painting which makes it noticible...
    A natural way of smile which is not concentrated in any other paintings..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Because of the smile. In my opinion, the mysterious smile on Monalisa's face was a result of Leonardo telling her how people are going to talk about it for the centuries to come ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The most famous about her smile that every person depict it own way.
    From wiki
    The painting was among the first portraits to depict the sitter before an imaginary landscape and Leonardo was one of the first painters to use aerial perspective.

here is quote from French engineer Pascal Cotte (founder of Lumiere Technology) "If you are in front of this huge enlargement of Mona Lisa, you understand instantly why Mona Lisa is so famous,".

you can read on Mona Lisa more about it.[/QUOTE]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Because of the smile. In my opinion, the mysterious smile on Monalisa's face was a result of Leonardo telling her how people are going to talk about it for the centuries to come ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Yeah I agree it too ๐Ÿ˜‰ Man, she wants scientific explanation! ๐Ÿ˜›
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Jyothi Jo
    Jyothi Jo
    The Mona Lisa is 16th century oil painting created by the renowned Leonardo da Vinci. Though they are many paintings at that time,Mona lisa is special for its look and became popular as it is so beautiful even without eyebrows and more over if we keep that in room and watch from any corner we feel as Monalisa looking at us.I think it may be the first painting till 16th century , a beautiful natural looking woman without eyebrows, hence the popularity for it.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Issue
    Yeah I agree it too ๐Ÿ˜‰ Man, she wants scientific explanation! ๐Ÿ˜›
    [โ€‹IMG]
    Very funny picture.๐Ÿ˜
  • avii
    avii
    Monalisa isn't actually a woman. It's a mix of both man & a woman.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Something special in her smile . . . Also its a symbol of excellance . . . leonardo-da-vinci-mona-lisa-2

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys,Now you can ask here anything and everything about cars . I have an update about a new SUV which is going to launch in Indian market. General Motors...
Hello I'm Anand - a mechanical engineer by education and working as a design engineer. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers Family.
purpose:i am going to use the laptop for ansys14V which is a finite element analysis software .In addition to that i would use CAD modelling software like proE. My requirements...
HP has released the Z1 all in one desktop with all the power hardware. The desktop features a range of Intel Core i3 - Xenon Server Class CPU, NVIDIA Quadro...
Homecurry.com provides a complete and flexible online platform to order your home cooked, healthy and tasty lunch from variety of menu options prepared by various Homechefs.We engage housewives as cooks...