Molybdenite M0S2 : Will it create any drastic change?

recently molybdenite chips has come into news that the components made of silicon can be replaced by molybdenite(M0S2)...before that graphene came into news that it will replace silicon but invain..CEans do you think will it replace silicon...on reading the news i could not find any drawback ...if you, share those with me..👍

[NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am stuck with an Electronic Communication problem. A 1000-kHz carrier is simultaneously modulated with 300-Hz, 800-Hz and 2-kHz...
The Entrepreneurship Summit 2012 aka E-Summit 2012 is annual flagship event of IIT Bombay conducted by student organization to sustain the entrepreneurial spirit among the youth. The theme of e-summit...
MindSpark is the annual Technical Festival of the College of Engineering, Pune. This year MindSpark will play host to 4 quizzes from27th- 29th December 2011. Specifics Below. For any additional...
The IITM Open Quiz The earth is no longer young, and Sachin no longer has the highest ODI score. The times are-a changing, but few things remain. Of them, none...
Xenith 2012 is a Technical Festival organized by St. Xavier's College, Mumbai. Xenith takes place on 9th and 10th of January 2012, is the brain child f the enthusiastic students...