Modulation used in SMS. Explain.

Which type of modulation technique is used in SMS and Explain?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As per my basic knowledge Sms is being transmitted in the unused portion of band which is going to allocate while we're making a call. It is being encrypted in unicode formate with message header.
  • Deepak Berwal
    Deepak Berwal
    Hello Sir, I think that in calling, frequency modulation is used........so I asked to you which modulation technique is used in SMS transmitting and receiving?
  • Deepak Berwal
    Deepak Berwal
    In which format, Audio and Video files stored in Hard disk? Is both stored in same format or not?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Deepak Berwal
    In which format, Audio and Video files stored in Hard disk? Is both stored in same format or not?
    Audio and video has different file formates and it is stored accordingly.
  • Anuj Aggarwal
    Anuj Aggarwal
    Information or data of any type can be stored in the hard disk in the form of BINARY CODES only i.e. 0 & 1....
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    Anuj Aggarwal
    Information or data of any type can be stored in the hard disk in the form of BINARY CODES only i.e. 0 & 1....
    does it mean that both the audio and video files are stored in the same format in the hard disk???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gwendollen
    does it mean that both the audio and video files are stored in the same format in the hard disk???
    Basically its binary data with specific header and encoding.
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    godfather
    Basically its binary data with specific header and encoding.
    ok you mean to say that though they are binary,they have different formats....right???????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    gwendollen
    ok you mean to say that though they are binary,they have different formats....right???????
    Yes, Exactly!
  • amitabh1608
    amitabh1608
    FSK techniques only
  • AT-OK
    AT-OK
    gwendollen
    at the core it's 1s and 0s.
    other complexities got handled by the File system mounted on it.
    for storage perspective audio and video might be same,it's duty of MCU to play it accordingly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can Somebody please explain me the Concept of Two Gear Levers in Tractors ??
Leading software companies understand the importance of Apps. With the growing popularity of handheld devices, Apple and Microsoft have both been trying to get the mobile like experience to desktops...
The latest rumor circulating in the Internet domain is about the possible acquisition of Meebo messaging service by Google for whooping $100 million. Meebo raised $25 million from Khosla Ventures...
This is a long post, but I'd appreciate if you take some time to read and respond. CEans, As we gather more information from our visitors/users about how CrazyEngineers is...
my namme is SHIVANG . i am currently doing B.TECH from N.I.T. SRINAGAR in MECCHANICAL.