modify BIOS settings through a C program

Is it possible to modify BIOS settings through a C program?
im asking this because if i want my PC to boot automatically at a specific time (like a reminder system) , i can do it by using the power management options, but if i wish to do it by means of a program, how do i do it?
if we can't,then is there any other way to do this?
thanks in advance😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello , i am searching for some updated information about instrumentation and control engineering. can anyone could refer me some website and books?
I'm doing an assignment on boilers and I chose the Aalborg Mission OC boiler. Our library doesnt have anough manuals, so i have to resort to CE> Can I have...
Good Morning Guys, Firstly let me just comment on what a fantastic and factual forum you have here! My Name is Karl and I work for an engineering consultancy which...
Here at Energy Resourcing we recruit within the power generation and energy markets worldwide with teams of engineers working on power plant refurbishment worldwide. We recruit candidates for Energy consultants...
Guys, I hope you guys read the fake ipl player blog. If not start now from the first entry itself: Fake IPL Player: Let the games begin I seriously think...