Model predictive control of electrical drives.

I am currently working on model predictive torque control of electrical drives. I want to know its practical applications so that I can use it to start a business.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

In the kitchen domestic mixies are used for materials spanning a huge difference in properties such as coconut pieces, ginger, red chillies, gooey things like soaked urid dhal, low viscosity things like milk and all sorts of vegetables.

There is a large difference in the torque levels for a satisfactory performance of the unit.

Since these are used in millions in the country anything that could help in making these more efficient and reduce people interactions will be very useful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If u have 10 days to  complete the project how you plan accordingly to complete within 10 days by using agile methodoly
Hi , this is my first question , and i would like some suggetions about a mini project for an energetic and enviromental engineering student ,that project should respect economics...
Hi fellow engineers, I m looking for a foam to fill space between outer wall and inner wall of a homemade rocket. I need something that will not damage or...
i'm looking for some ideas about a project that respects sustainable developments conditions , for an example using solar energy in order to charge phones ..if you have any ideas...
Hi,We are a group of students from KTH and LiTH in Sweden researching the current needs and uses of robots on different markets. Technology today is very extensive, but technology...