Modding your PSP

Hi guys ,
This is my first thread since i joined CE.

Recently i been getting a lot of requests about modding the slims 200X

and 300X TA-088v3 and TA-090v3 mobs .I have modded atleast 13 psp's

with TA-088v3 and TA-090v3 with the ChickhenR2 method and CFW ,all

iso/cso files and other CFW softwarez works smooth(strictly only 5.03 OFW supported).๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I m writing this thread ,coz i know some people had simply bricked their psp through wrong instructions so i would like to help them.

If u guys have any problem with ur PSP can PM me will try ma best to sort it out ......cheers ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved and title edited. ๐Ÿ˜€

Good to see you here, wackronie.
  • wackronie
    wackronie
    Thanks.MR.Big_K ,i m also happy to be part CE-team.๐Ÿ˜

Just a request if you could move my thread into the computer setion ,as lot of computer geeks have psp it will be easy for them to locate the thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi cricket CEans!!!! Sunil Gavaskar was a cricketer during the 1970s and 1980s for Bombay and India. Widely regarded as one of the greatest opening batsmen in test match history,...
Today is the birthday of Nikola Tesla. Read more about him.. Nikola Tesla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Source : Google
What is the relationship/formula of the worm gear between the angular rotation of the gear and the linear movement of the worm? I want to know how to derive the...
Howdy folks! I'm wondering if one can order a unix (ubuntu) powered Dell Desktop in India. I don't see any option on their website. ๐Ÿ˜” What are the other brand/options...
there is a query in my mind is it possible to design a cell phone with a small interpretor fit inside which can convert the languages. for example suppose i'm...