CrazyEngineers
  • Radhika
    Radhika

MemberSep 15, 2011

Modals Quiz

Use the appropriate modals:
    Might, Can, May, Must, Would ,Will, Could, Shall, Should

1. Ted’s issue took more than 11 hours to resolve. He _______ be tired after such a long day.

2. If you want to get a better idea of what the client wants us to do, you ________be present for all the client calls on Thursdays.

3. Not testing the module _______ be dangerous because the product _________not work.

4. If you want the product demonstration to go well, you ______________ be prepared for it.

5. I plan to take a leave this Thursday. I _______ not be here on Thursday for sure but I ________ come back in time for the Friday morning meeting.

6. I am really busy right now. _________ you reply to this email on my behalf?

7. _________we check on train options also since we are cost saving for this quarter.

8. I ________be on leave from 18 March to the 23 March 2011.I _____ be back on 24 March 2011.

9. You __________ want to take a look at the document today if you need to send it tomorrow.

10. I _________ like you to check if the training room is ready because we ________ have a client visit tomorrow.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • vinci

MemberSep 15, 2011

1. Ted’s issue took more than 11 hours to resolve. He ___might____ be tired after such a long day.

2. If you want to get a better idea of what the client wants us to do, you _must_______be present for all the client calls on Thursdays.

3. Not testing the module __could _____ be dangerous because the product ______may ___not work.

4. If you want the product demonstration to go well, you ____must__________ be prepared for it.

5. I plan to take a leave this Thursday. I __may_____ not be here on Thursday for sure but I ____will____ come back in time for the Friday morning meeting.

6. I am really busy right now. ___Will______ you reply to this email on my behalf?

7. _________we check on train options also since we are cost saving for this quarter.

8. I __will______be on leave from 18 March to the 23 March 2011.I ___will__ be back on 24 March 2011.

9. You ___may_______ want to take a look at the document today if you need to send it tomorrow.

10. I ____would_____ like you to check if the training room is ready because we __may______ have a client visit tomorrow.1. Ted’s issue took more than 11 hours to resolve. He ___might____ be tired after such a long day.

2. If you want to get a better idea of what the client wants us to do, you _must_______be present for all the client calls on Thursdays.

3. Not testing the module __could _____ be dangerous because the product ______may ___not work.

4. If you want the product demonstration to go well, you ____must__________ be prepared for it.

5. I plan to take a leave this Thursday. I __may_____ not be here on Thursday for sure but I ____will____ come back in time for the Friday morning meeting.

6. I am really busy right now. ___Will______ you reply to this email on my behalf?

8. I __will______be on leave from 18 March to the 23 March 2011.I ___will__ be back on 24 March 2011.

9. You ___may_______ want to take a look at the document today if you need to send it tomorrow.

10. I ____would_____ like you to check if the training room is ready because we __may______ have a client visit tomorrow.

reply me for the results
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register