Moborobo All in one Android Smartphone Management tool.

Moborobo allows you to manage your Android device from your PC with ease. You can backup/restore contacts, SMS and Apps; send/receive SMS from PC; download Apps, wallpapers & themes; sync multi-media files between Android device & PC. More over, you can transfer contact data from Android to iPhone, and vice versa.

Supported Mobile list : #-Link-Snipped-#

Some Screenshots :

Even though my phone is not in supported list, I am able to use it.
Maybe because I have custom ROM,I guess.

Download Link : #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks promising. I'm pretty 'okay' with Samsung Kies to manage my phone. I'm curious to know - does this also upgrade firmware?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm curious to know - does this also upgrade firmware?
    Nope.Firmware can't be upgraded.

Problem with Kies :
    - I have custom ROM with ported fork kernel of version 4.1.1 ,Kies doesn't detects custom ROMs.So, Kies is useless for users like me who jumps from one ROM to other.
    Anyways, who wants Kies to update firmware ? We manually flash it with Mobile Odin.

Advantage of Moborobo :
    - It can download apps directly from store & can save its .apk file in the computer.And,if you have connected Android with PC it will automatically install it in phone.
    It can be very helpful for people who don't have wifi modem.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, it won't work with custom rom. I'm wondering - what benefits do you really get with custom rom?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, it won't work with custom rom. I'm wondering - what benefits do you really get with custom rom?
    - I am using Samsung Y 5360, the below-entry level Android with stock firmware of 2.3.6 Gingerbread. That sucks! So,I have rooted the phone & flashed the ported ROM with JB & ICS features.

- Overclocking : Just to make my CPU work at faster rate & to see the maximum benchmark points I can reach.

- Custom ROMS can be flashed on rooted device only.So,some major advantages :
    1) Partitioning SD Card - i) as ext3 or SWAP & ii) as FAT32. SWAP or ext3 will be used to store apps.
    My device has just 190 MB of internal memory, so I partitioned SD in two, I used ext3 as primary partition of around 0.5 GB & rest memory as FAT32.So, now ext3 will be used to store apps & thus hypothetically my internal memory is 512+190 MB. Uber sexy 😉

2) Custom Kernels : I hate stock Kernel! OC'ing (or performing any tweak) from stock kernel = Impossible.So, flash the custom kernel as per your need (XDA developers FTW!) & tweak !
    In kuro kernel with conservative governor, my Android lasted for 2 days! Who says Android got poor battery ?

# Many More Advantages ... Too lazy to type.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Capture
    check what I got. web page was opening from computer with Norton.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please let me know the site where i'll get all electrical formula list. Anirudha
Commuters who are saving to buy their first two-wheeler are reading it all over the news. Honda has launched a new bike, handsomely named 'Dream Neo', that caters to the...
Idea Cellular's arena of smartphones just got a new entry with the launch of Idea AURUS 2, an all new Dual-SIM Android smarphone, which is a successor to the Gingerbead...
I've been doing a lot of research on the Internet on vaccines and whether they should be given to the kids. I personally believe that vaccinations are useless but it's...
India's leading telecom service provider, Reliance is rolling up its sleeves to launch the 4G services across various circles in India. A significant step in this direction is likely to...