Mobile view not working

ms_cs
@ms-cs-Ab8svl โ€ข Oct 22, 2024

Whenever I open CE in my android mobile, the site is not opening in mobile mode, instead opening in normal mode.. do we have separate android app to navigate CE site?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Dec 28, 2011

    ms_csWhenever I open CE in my android mobile, the site is not opening in mobile mode, instead opening in normal mode.. do we have separate android app to navigate CE site?

    CE is now on new platform and its working fine on Android I have checked with Opera Mini.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 28, 2011

    ms_csWhenever I open CE in my android mobile, the site is not opening in mobile mode, instead opening in normal mode.. do we have separate android app to navigate CE site?

    We're yet to launch a full-featured mobile site. The site works just fine in its default mode on mobile. The mobile version should be ready in the next few weeks.

  • ms_cs

    @ms-cs-Ab8svl • Dec 30, 2011

    Eagerly waiting for this feature .

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 30, 2011

    ms_csEagerly waiting for this feature .

    Everyone wants this. It's on the list already.