Mobile software written in Java and supported by all smartphones

hi evrybody...i want to implement a mobile software(its not app),it should be supported by all mobiles i.e smart phones and normal mobiles...can i do it???do i require any special things or packages???i want to implement it in java language...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, im looking to do MS in Financial management/operations management. I have got a call from IIT-M. Can someone please suggest some topics I can start with.
it is given that phase voltage is the voltage between phase and neutral point and in delta connected circuit phase voltage is equal to line voltage. how it can be...
Hello, starting this thread to report Error and Bugs here on CE Recently, using mobile I've seen this. When I click on image of any CEan who appears in Engineers...
Left part of our brain is generally associated with logic where as right part is associated with creativity. Being an Engineer, I think most of us would use a greater...
Flipkart has announced the launch of Flipkart First - a premium customer subscription service that treats the users as VIPs. While there is no information available about the subscription charges,...