Mobile Social network "Galaxy"

"Galaxy" is a new-age mobile social network which allows you to live a full virtual life in your mobile phone! Chatting with friends, sending private messages, meeting new people and playing online games are just a few of the benefits which you will have with Galaxy.
You can choose any look for your character instead of boring standard profile pictures. There are a variety of planets where you can discuss common interests. You can even create your own planet with your own set of rules and norms. Some more information about it you may find there: < link removed by admin >

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends I have created a group for crazyengineers on facebook .Please join it and make crazyengineers.com popular among 500 million users crazyengineers on facebook
I am in 7th sem, n have a re-appear in one subject in 6th sem. I wanna know about companies rules for active Re during placement for Mechanical engineering students.
Can anyone tell me why the phase response value of a digital filter is always between (-)pi and (+)pi ? Thanx in advance...
I've heard that there are about 58 colleges in Nagpur, Maharashtra India. Here are few of the names - 1. VNIT 2. LIT 3. RKNEC 4. GHRCE 5. YCCE 6....
I have 2 os on my pc. One is ubuntu and the other is windows xp . Since my windows is failing to boot i tried repairing it . But...