Mobile phones in a petrol bink

We often see petrol bunks carrying the sign, "Please switch offf your mobile phones".. How come the concept of EM waves pose a threat to petrol? 😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was wondering what all problems can be faced in boilers in biomass plants which use rice straw as primary fuel. As I am not sure of the chemical reactions(read...
The official website of CAT (Common Admission Test) has been hacked. If you try visiting the site using Firefox web browser; you will see the following error message - "Reported...
Hello everyone some of you have already gone through many interviews(technical/hr/mr). Can you suggest some of many and many other ceians queries. 1. Firstly tell about dressing style. Would wearing...
Hullo, i am in third year. i want to do something worth while along with my B.E.Cse .. any courses ..or any projects or anything extra... i just need your...
Quick Heal CEan of the month August 2010 is... 😁CEan - aj_onduty😁 ​ CEan aj_onduty aka Ajit joined CE on 24th August 2010 and has over 90+ useful posts to...