Mobile phone interface

Hi Friends
Can any body explain how to interface Sony Ericsson
j100i phone with a microcontroller such as AVR, PIC or 8051.

Regards
Nalin

Replies

• sgdinr
    sgdinr
    me too looking for similar thing,..... did u get any replies for any where.... i want to send sms to the mobile phone, which the microcontroller can read it.... is it possible, what happend to your project???
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I don't know more but if your phone is suitable and working as COM port then you can use it. but i remember one very old model of NOKIA was easily interfaced with controller. searching for the new model's interfacing method.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Use of GSM modem makes things easy for you i think so.
  • crazyaddiction
    crazyaddiction
    wrong place to ask this but, what is this interface you all are speaking about. can anyone explain me that !!
  • Nalin
    Nalin
    Hi

Could not complete the project. To interface the microcontroller, you have to get the serial interface cable for the mobile phone that using, and AT commands are used to send or receive SMS from the MCU.
  • kungfutar
    kungfutar
    If you could please tell me for what do you want to interface your mobile with a microcontroller, we all here could help you in a lot more better way.
    😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need the font that is used in making our Crazyengineers. at Title
How can the 3rd world control corrosion in a cheper and easy way,becouse in my country GHANA it is cousing a lot of damages.
Hi All...😀 this is brahmaji from bangalore...I recently joined this forum. Bye
Hai, anybody tell me what is encoder&decoder and the details about encoder & decoder.... What is DTMF?how it is generate frequency...
< advertisement removed by admin> Note: For advertising on CrazyEngineers, contact admin at crazyengineers dot com