CrazyEngineers
  • Nalin
    Nalin

MemberOct 3, 2008

Mobile phone interface

Hi Friends
    Can any body explain how to interface Sony Ericsson
    j100i phone with a microcontroller such as AVR, PIC or 8051.

Regards
    Nalin
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • sgdinr

MemberSep 30, 2010

me too looking for similar thing,..... did u get any replies for any where.... i want to send sms to the mobile phone, which the microcontroller can read it.... is it possible, what happend to your project???
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 1, 2010

I don't know more but if your phone is suitable and working as COM port then you can use it. but i remember one very old model of NOKIA was easily interfaced with controller. searching for the new model's interfacing method.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 1, 2010

Use of GSM modem makes things easy for you i think so.
    Cancel
  • crazyaddiction

MemberOct 1, 2010

wrong place to ask this but, what is this interface you all are speaking about. can anyone explain me that !!
    Cancel
  • Nalin

MemberOct 1, 2010

Hi

Could not complete the project. To interface the microcontroller, you have to get the serial interface cable for the mobile phone that using, and AT commands are used to send or receive SMS from the MCU.
    Cancel
  • kungfutar

MemberOct 3, 2010

If you could please tell me for what do you want to interface your mobile with a microcontroller, we all here could help you in a lot more better way.
    😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register