Mobile Mouse

Project Abstract / Summary : 'Mobile Mouse' is an android application which basically deals with the interfacing of mobile phone having version 4.0.3 and above with the computer. This application will demonstrate how your computer can be remotely controlled from distant places through smartphone , having a common wireless connection. This application will turn your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard , media controller. It will be beneficial during presentations as it will be helpful to presenter to conveniently carry his/her phone around in the room.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : This project caught my attention as it would be so convenient and cheap for everyone to control his/her laptop remotely without any extra accessory as in such a tech-filled world, everyone carries a good smartphone.
In future, feature like a wireless gaming console can be added to play games in computer.

Project Highlights : Everybody will love not to spend an extra penny on accessories like a wireless mouse or keyboard or gaming controller. So it will be the best alternative for such accessories and can be one's best utility for his/her smartphone. So developing such an application and providing it to the user's is itself a win.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: The NorthCap University, Gurgaon
City: Gurgaon
State: Haryana
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda has finally arrived with Hornet in Sporty+Commuter segment to fight with FZ and Gixxer. Honda is already proved itself a giant in two wheeler market, with three product Unicorn,...
Project Abstract / Summary : The project is regarding the design and finite element analysis of a Spring Plate, which is used in a Thyristor Block. Thyristor is a 4...
I am designing a solar plant and I want to reduce its charging time but I cannot compromise on current, voltage or solar panels. Is there somebody who is a...
If there was one wish that could be fulfilled—what is that wish you would want to get fulfilled ? Of course the answer is expected in the stream of engineering...
Project Abstract / Summary : All peoples have rights to live life without any Fear and we belong from such democracy where System allows us their Help, Is it really...