Mobile Controlled vehicle system

i m studying telecommunication engineering and currently in my final year.i am doing my tech thesis one.i have an idea abt my project.The idea is controlling ur vehicle thru mobile or internet.Can anyone please help me out with this......................

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You'll need to clearly define your objectives here. By controlling the vehicle, you mean with regards to moving it from point A to B, remotely? Or do you wish to control certain features of the car while it is stationary? (like alarm, etc)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of final year students might be looking for a project report format. The links below direct to a sample report that you might find helpful as a guide....
Hello, i am a newbie. Im 14 and am taking GCSE Electronics and i am hoping to continue on and take A level Physics. At school, we came across energy,...
we see many of our regular and CEAn of the months are busy and not active ,so we miss you CEan : Please Come back . Please post Name here...
Join MATLAB product experts and fellow users to see the latest features in the MATLAB product family, learn how to solve your current engineering challenges, and network with colleagues from...
we are a group of 7 students working on a project whose topic is reciprocating positive displacement pump. we all set to do with it but what innovative can we...