Mobile Computing - Android

hi i am venkatesh basically i dont have idea in andriod . but i whant to do aproject in android . if what plat form they are using . like that kind of requirments are needed to know about the project pls reply me.....................

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    venkatesan k
    hi i am venkatesh basically i dont have idea in andriod . but i whant to do aproject in android . if what plat form they are using . like that kind of requirments are needed to know about the project pls reply me.....................
    As far as I know, Android is built on top of C, C++, Java and Python. But that's what goes inside the operating system. If you wish to develop apps on Android, you'll need a working knowledge of Java. You might look at #-Link-Snipped-# for a headstart in development.

Figure out an idea of an Android app or just browse for existing apps on Google Play Store. Once you find an app that you like - you can find out ways to improve it or simply clone it using your own code.

How does that sound?
  • venkatesan k
    venkatesan k
    The_Big_K
    As far as I know, Android is built on top of C, C++, Java and Python. But that's what goes inside the operating system. If you wish to develop apps on Android, you'll need a working knowledge of Java. You might look at #-Link-Snipped-# for a headstart in development.

Figure out an idea of an Android app or just browse for existing apps on Google Play Store. Once you find an app that you like - you can find out ways to improve it or simply clone it using your own code.

How does that sound?
  • venkatesan k
    venkatesan k
    Thanks..... but we need required the java or else other like c language..............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    venkatesan k
    Thanks..... but we need required the java or else other like c language..............
    You should be fine with Java. I'm not well versed in Android development, but you can develop apps if you know Java. Downloading Android SDK should be the first step: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Renita Ghosh
    Renita Ghosh
    venkatesan k
    That’s an intersting topic…coz today the world is literally running on androids and the social media. I also have an android, but use it merely to play games and chat online on this new social networking site called Cafe4tune. Then my friend told that android phones can be used for so many purposes!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Eid al-Fitr (Ramzan Id, Eid-ul-Fitar, or Idul-Fitr) is a gazetted holiday in India. It celebrates the end of Ramadan and marks the first day of the Islamic month of Shawwal....
Hello All, This is Muhammad Hanif-Mechanical Engineer from Pakistan. Graduated in Mechanical Engg. in the year 2008, from NED university of Engg. & Tech. Karachi, Pakistan. I have 4 years...
I'm designing a steering wheel mechanism on solid works. But once assembled, two teeth of the pinion on both side of the tooth and groove which are in contact are...
Hai... I am an electronics and communication students...plzz any one help me to get some innovative project ideas on lab view.....want to submit within two days....plsss...
For what voltage will the reverse current in a p-n junction Ge diode attain a value of 90 per cent of its saturation value at room temperature? What will be...