CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@parin bumia • 03 Oct, 2013
Hello all,

I just wanted to know wat is the use of MLDB Panel...and wat are the compaonents used in its design,i know its full form i.e. main lighting distribution board,bt it costs around 50 k.....so if it is just used to control lights the wat are the possible devicess used in it that makes it costly.
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 05 Oct, 2013 Just see the circuit diagram and calculate the cost of every individual component Add 1K for desigining the PCB

The rest is profit for the company

PS: The profit is more than 50% of the cost at which you are buying the device

This is true for all mass produced Electronic or electrical controller systems
@parin bumia • 07 Oct, 2013 ok thanks.....andcan you pleasse help me understand the function of VDB....Ventilation Distribution Board,wat does it do......confused
3.5k views

Related Posts

@Ajay Pandey · Nov 20, 2013

How Action class in Struts2 handle multiple requests from client.Action class is not thread safe in struts2.How to handle concurrent requests.................
3.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 8, 2010

In case you were wondering what does Sony's "BRAVIA" stand for - here's the answer. The full form of BRAVIA is - Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture (PS: Might...
6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 23, 2010

A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
814.7k views

@kiransabarish · Oct 3, 2012

I have read about it. but i'm not so clear about it. Also i need to know the working of both. thank you!!!
18.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 7, 2014

Flipkart has announced the launch of Flipkart First - a premium customer subscription service that treats the users as VIPs. While there is no information available about the subscription charges,...
6.3k views