Mitsubishi launches its Pajero Sport Anniversary edition-Are you ready?

Mitsubishi Pajero has been the most successful model for Mitsubishi in India and Mitsubishi Launched their Sport edition of Pajero a year ago and the company has released its anniversary edition to reach its customers in a brand new and upgraded look today at Chennai.Mitsubishi has assembled its full pajero in Tiruvallur HM's Plant .
Specifications of upgraded sport edition:
  1. Bluetooth compatible touch screen,
  2. Multimedia sport entertainment system,
  3. GPS navigation,
  4. Roof spoiler,
  5. Rear view camera,fog lamp,anniversary emblem.
To state its technical specification, It comes with a 4WD with a option of 2WD.Special 3 different 4*4 settings depending on the terrain.It was powered by 2.5litre diesel engine,powering 178bhp and a torque of 400 Nm.Transission is done by 5-speed manual transmission system.
Its price has been stated as INR28,39,843(exshowroom-chennai).
The company offers five colours of exterior such as Himalayan white,Earth brown,iceberg silver,pureblack and storm grey.

Are you ready to roar CEAns ?

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    1. Bluetooth compatible touch screen,
    2. Multimedia sport entertainment system,
    3. GPS navigation,
    4. Roof spoiler,
    5. Rear view camera,fog lamp,anniversary emblem.
    Another progress in making a Smart Car. Wait 2 more years. You will get android version for cars too.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yes @#-Link-Snipped-# its true that we are nearing a new era of technology.hope I join this Field and contribute to people in any way I could.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    Yes @#-Link-Snipped-# its true that we are nearing a new era of technology.hope I join this Field and contribute to people in any way I could.
    Dude I don't know what your plans are, but try to make an Indian Car SmartCar. That will be one hell of an achievement.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Porsche is ready to unveil its production version of 918 Spyder-Hybrid version of spyder in forthcoming Frankfurt Autoshow to be held at Germany from September 10 to September 22.Before Frankfurt...
Yes guys . its true and official report from karnataka.Its a toyota camry hybrid media drive today held at Karnataka and the company has stated that Toyota camry hybrid is...
Can anyone explain as to what does "concrete class B50" means?
external hard disk is not detected by the computer after the error 'window-delayed error' problem is shown by the hdd??? pls tell me the solution asap...
hi when i am trying to connect to internet via mblaze i am getting an error as ppp link control protocol was terminated, what should i do now? i am...