MISC Project(Cell Phone Contolled Car)

I want to make a toy car in which a sound sensor will be installed. A phone will be there(in silent mode & auto ans mode) inserted the headphone pin. And that headphone wire will be connected to the sound sensor...
The function inside there will be like this:

1. When we are in call then if we press any button on phone then the other person on the line will get some sound like"BEEP...!!!"πŸ˜€. And each one of the button has its own unique sound, I mean various quality of "BEEP...!!!"😁... Now what I'm saying is the sound sensor will catch the unique sounds and distinguish between them and the circuit inside the toy car should contain a microprocessor who perform a special job for each one of that sound...πŸ˜•...

2. The toy car should contain 2 small motors inside there installed with the back two wheels of the toy car. The motoring action, I mean which motor to off or which to on will be performed by microprocessorπŸ˜•. The sound recognition will be like this:

i. Both 2 Motors will be on when the sound of pressing 2 will be sensed by the sound sensor.πŸ˜•
ii. Left one is off and right one is on when the sound of pressing 4 will be sensed.πŸ˜•
iii. Right one is off and left one is on when the sound of pressing 6 will be sensed.πŸ˜•
iv. Both 2 Motors will be off when the sound of pressing 8 will be sensed by the sound sensor.πŸ˜•...

Now the use of this project cum Robotics, I don't think I've to tell you again... Though I'm explaining to you...
1. I'll call to the phone installed inside the toy car using another phone.
2. The phone is in silent mode so no sound will appear in the headphone terminal, If we don't make that phone silent the music will interfere and system malfunction can occur.
3. The phone inside is in auto receive mode so the call will be received in a moment.
4. Now press 2 to move the toy car ahead, 4 to turn left, 6 to turn right, 8 to stop.

But I'm very confused with the microprocessor performance... How will the microprocessor work....???πŸ˜•
Please anyone can help me with this project giving me the full schematic Circuit Diagram of the board inside? And pointing out all the parts what to connect and where to connect...with full specification of the parts or instrument used.... Please....!!!!!
Please send the required information to my email(ttipu.ahmed@gmail.com).... Please...!!!

Replies

• Tipu Sultan
    Tipu Sultan
    NB: In the line on 8 in the above has a mistake...*"I mean which motor to off or which to on will be performed by microprocessor"* will be there instead of *"I mean which motor to off or which to of will be performed by microprocessor"*.... There is a mistake about *"of=>on"*.
    I'm really very sorry for this....
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    @TS

why such a complex solution for a simple problem??
  • Tipu Sultan
    Tipu Sultan
    medeepak
    @TS

why such a complex solution for a simple problem??
    I'm Sorry if I made it difficult... But If have better one then I would like to learn it from you... Please will you give me your own solution? And please help me giving your idea... So what do I supposed to do if I want to learn from you? 😁

By the way.... My thought is : I can operate the car from any corner of the world if a camera is installed on the toy car...
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    was that a snide passer:-oπŸ˜•

like use the nokia fbus or gsm modems that are connected serially to a microcontroller
    there is another thread running on the same lines

see this
    #-Link-Snipped-#

if you use it that way i think most of your problem would be solved
  • Tipu Sultan
    Tipu Sultan
    ok I get it... but the way you told me there I have to manage or operate the phone through SMS... But it is quite difficult to operate through SMS because its a car so i have to operate it being always online...to that phone inside the car... We cant wait to write msg and wait to send it to the phone... when the car is moving then we have to give our command to the car instantaneously and quick action is needed to whether to turn or whether to stop... otherwise it will be too late and it will accident... isn't it?
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    There is something called DTMF decoder which decodes the signals from mobile calls
    google for it
  • ttipu.ahmed
    ttipu.ahmed
    Thanks a lot... mdeepak sir... I was just waiting for it... So many thanks...!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am a student in Mechanical Engineering. I am on a senior design team to design and manufacture a vertical axis wind turbine. We have recently run into a...
Which came first to exist?The egg or The Chicken? I hope to read some funny explanations..
Every entrepreneur realizes that he/she should be spending more time on productive and more important things. But almost every day, they end up spending time which are trivial and more...
Latest reports from TRAI show that over 1.7 million subscribers in India (GSM+CDMA) have opted for MNP (mobile number portability) within just few weeks after launch. Over 229k requests were...
YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a good interview with one of our CE - Ace, He is CEan - madhumurundi πŸ˜€ who has contributed about 300+ valuable posts to CE....