Mirror puzzle

Imagine you are standing in front of a mirror, facing it. Raise your left hand. Raise your right hand. Look at your reflection. When you raise your left hand your reflection raises what appears to be his right hand. But when you tilt your head up, your reflection does too, and does not appear to tilt his/her head down. Why is it that the mirror appears to reverse left and right, but not up and down?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I disagree 😁

[​IMG]

😁 haha, now what do you have to say about it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys, The safety in driving can acquired by using the sensors.I have an idea of using a ethanol sensor which is placed inside the car and adsorbs the air...
Hi, I want to diy a 6 x 4 rows of leds to be connected from a supply of 12v for my car. Is there a schematic which I can...
Hello all CE'ans.... i had attended a seminar on CFD and was interested on it. so can u kindly enligthen me more about this branch of mechanical,i need total detailed...
Hello one and all.This is Rohan Subbbaiah here,n i m doin my final year engg(mechanical) I m keen on doin my further studies.So please do suggest me the courses avialable...
Name:Suman Mehta Engineering Trade:Computer Science Hobbies & Interests:reading,singing,dancing I m palced at Tech Mahindra..will be joining in sept I m here to RoCk😁