Minor project ideas

hi to all electrical engineers............

well would you please suggest me some minor projects dat are affordable and somehow unique....plz mention it in this thread ....

i hope i'll get all possible help from you guys.....

thanks

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: suggest minor project

Hi Amity,
    whats your interest? Electronics is a huge area and it would be quite a challenge for our CEans to suggest anything for that matter. Please be specific about your needs and interests\
    meanwhile refer here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Also,
    @ Mods: please move the thread. :-|
  • yogga77
    yogga77
    HI, am yogendra. BE mech final year. am in search of a good project ideas based on automobile and also of seminars with detailed drawings, photos and viedos.
    Plz help me by sending me 3-4 topics on my mail id #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Don't worry about any topic pal..In engineering we do have many projects for any branch..

Burglar alarms, robots, remote controls,Motor Speed control..
  • amity
    amity
    the thing is that i need the ideas urgent coz i hav to submit as early as possible...
  • amity
    amity
    Re: suggest minor project

no particular specification ....
    m nt making the project on my will ...it's coz it is a compulsion n mandatory for us...
    so any project under budget, nice and new idea(nt like al old electrical bell!!!) will work wonder for me...

i am hoping to get a reply soon from you...
    thnks
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    do a power saving emergency lamp(solar+Line)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Condolences to all victims and their families who could never see the day 9/12 of 2001. its been 8 years, but nothing has change for those families who lost thier...
friends i want to know more gyroscope principle and its effect in navigation
😁Very Happy Birthday 😁 😁Vishnu Priya😁 May your dreams come true! :myparty:🎉
Hey there guys....i need some help to understand the following schematic that can be found in the attached document. I dont have a background in electronics at all so this...
i have problem in my USB mouse. when i pluged the mouse in my computer it works till windows start. . After windows start it is not working......... why it...