Mini projects on c++

Can anyone tell me the topics on basis of c++?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hi Ak
    Welcome to ce
    There are many topics that you can go for
    like Hotel management....and my favourite you can create a Program that will generate a HTML file for you..Provided you have knowledge of html..
    3:-You can create a Game..
    4:-If you want to go for something interesting..then You can also go providing..multithreading feature in c++..
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    @goyal
    hey, can you elaborate what you want to say about "HTML generator program", i mean how you want it would work?

secondly, multithreading is interesting, but i think it needs some of windows programming background.. right? any idea how to start working on multithreading?
  • engineeer
    engineeer
    😒i dont get wat is html file generation...plz tel

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, How to insert Rows and Columns based on user input using javascript(HTML)?It should grow based on user selection.. And also edit the values inside the table inline using...
hi guys, i am in a great dilemma i want to start my carrer as software developer, but there are two options available to me. 1st one is belzabar s/w,...
Coppy Clipboard manager Size :- 492 Kb Clipboard manager program that extends the Windows clipboard to copy & paste several items, saves all the copied items and paste whenever you...
AUTO EXPO 2010 is considered the India's biggest and most important exhibition showcasing automobiles and automotive components. 10th Auto Expo 2010 will be held at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi,...
Hey!I bought this kit from the market of making a Light Sensitive Trigger.But i need help with the theory portion of it.And Also it needs soldering;how is it done?Help please.