Mini projects in Robotics

I would like do a mini projects in robotics with low cost...
Can any one suggest me....

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    vrmanime
    1. The development of intelligent home security robot (IEEE 2005)
    2. Video analyzing remote controlled vacuum cleaning robot
    3. SMS Based automatic vehicle accident information system
    4. Automatic Scrap collecting Robot
    5. A robot system for fire fighting in tunnels (IEEE 2005)
    6. Remote controlled material handling equipment
    7. SMS controlled moving robot
    8. GPS based vehicle root tracking system
    9. Design and development of voice / Tele operated intelligent mobile robot (IEEE 1997)
    10. Cell phone controlled Solar Vehicle
    11. Fabrication of road curve finding robot
    12. Fabrication of mindless defense
    13. Industrial temperature analyzing Robot
    14. An intelligent mobile robot navigation technique using RFID Technology (IEEE 2008)
    15. Fabrication of GPS Robot
    16. Automatic alcohol sensing robot
    17. Sensor Operated Automatic Punching robot
    18. Robot for military application
    19. Aero plane Controlling System (Flying Model)
    Are the best topics mate
  • Upen
    Upen
    vrmanime
    u can use pneumatic actuators which are available and also pneumatic rotor arms to build a simple arm which picks things from a place and drops in another place.the valves can be linked to a microcontroller or a pc/laptop which can be programmed for specific action. it will hardly take a week to build
  • M.L.CHAITANYA
    M.L.CHAITANYA
    Hi I am doing a project "cell phone controlled robot without micro controller".but i was not getting output at dtmf decoder.please any one who had done this project or had idea about it please help me.....
  • M.L.CHAITANYA
    M.L.CHAITANYA
    my mini project is "cell phone controlled robot without a micro controller".I was working on this project since a month but was unable to get output.can you assist me in comleting my project.
  • Techie Earthling
    Techie Earthling
    M.L.CHAITANYA
    my mini project is "cell phone controlled robot without a micro controller".I was working on this project since a month but was unable to get output.can you assist me in comleting my project.
    This can be done by using simple digital electronics. To control the car, just call that mobile phone in the car after enabling the DTMF keypad tones in the calling phone. Then press 2 to move forward, 8 for backward, 2/4 for left/right control.

The mobile phone should be kept in automatic answering mode. It will cause the phone to automatically attend an incoming call. After the call is attended, one can easily control the car by through his phone. The circuit is attached here

The circuit consists of DTMF decoder MT8870 which decodes the DTMF tones into the corresponding BCD codes. They are then decoded by the common 74154 4line to 16 line decoders. Its output is active low, so it is inverted using 7404 Hex inverters. Then a small logic is implemented by the 7432 OR gates to decide the direction of the motors , it then controls the motor driver L293D.

Hope It will help you Achieve your project.

Regards,
    Techie Earthling
  • M.L.CHAITANYA
    M.L.CHAITANYA
    But actually my project circuntit is different.I am attaching my mini project abstract please go through it since I already brought the components and need to continue with the circuit diagram in the attached document below..
  • M.L.CHAITANYA
    M.L.CHAITANYA
    i was unable to upload the attached abstract..its showing error...can you give me your mail id so that i can forward my project circuit diagram.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have to develop a project in Computer graphics in c language. anyone suggest a good project for this ?
Common questions around pressure into energy conversion answered in simple to understand language.
This is an article I completed yesterday. It is to be published in a magazine. Thought I would share with all of you and add it to the "Inside It"...
Hi i need help to get details for my seminar on motorator. Pls help thanks
These are the projects list for electronics\communication\instrumentation and control engineering students 1. Digital combination lock 2. Safety guard for the blind (proximity base) 3. Remote controlled land rover 4. Low-cost...