Mini Projects in manufacturing & tools

hi everybody,
i want to do some interesting projects in manufacturing & tools section plz give energyising ideas related to field.i will be thankful

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A question, a genuine one: "How far can you go to earn enough money and when do you call you have earned enough?" In my opinion there is no limit...
I need a topic for a paper presentation related to ECE......... could somebody help me,plz.,............!?
CE breaks its own record! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 1000 new members in just 14 days ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Welcome our 14,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - bhuvi11 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Rock on, CEans!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ANNOUNCEMENT: Celab.tk is no longer accessible. Please go directly to: CE Bot (CE Lab Projects) for the Project Website, thank you. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to Part Two of CE Bot....
I've found that the problem with my circuit (see ADG436 thread) was a capacitor that discharges very slowly. Could this problem just be a faulty cap?