CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@m.k.v.sirisha • 20 May, 2010
hi friendz😀 i m a 3rd yr student of instrumentation. i need info. of mini projects. plz do help me out. thanks in advance
@icehari • 21 May, 2010 give out some areas of interest in you... do you want to do a control system, any electronic circuit, any process control, data acquisition or any thing like that ???

you should have an area that you are interested with.
@m.k.v.sirisha • 21 May, 2010 Thanks for responding....can we do a project relating electronic circuits?
@icehari • 27 May, 2010 ok you are interested in electrical circuit based project, now select a topic related to that something like metal detector, you should have some ideas related to your project...
@ravithav • 15 Jul, 2010 even am searching for a mini project.plz help me too.
am interested in process control😀
@monicalodaya • 22 Aug, 2011 i hv to do a mini project on ne of the below topics...im a 3rd yr student
plz help me
1.process automation
2.home automation
3.safety system
4.rehablitation system
5.remote monitoring
6.sensors and monitoring
@Reya • 22 Aug, 2011 @monica: What help you need? Be specific!
@monicalodaya • 23 Aug, 2011 hi reya
thnx for replying
i needed few topics on remote monitoring and sensors monitoring..
i tried finding on net bt didnt get nethng interesting....

Related Posts

@ganesh p · Sep 19, 2012

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CURRENT AND ELECTRICITY?

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 13, 2013

Piaggio, the Italian scooter manufacturer, has showcased its new two-wheeler with Vespa VX in Pune. A variant of the original Vespa, VX has got a lot of new features to...

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 12, 2013

MAKO Robot developed by Michael Ghandour in Chino, California is fast getting popular as the artificial intelligence bot that can do EVERYTHING. Yep, the multi-lingual robot which is now up...

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 2, 2015

Yesterday on Tata Sky, we were facing signal related issue. The weather was not at all cloudy. In fact, it was really sunny all day. Me and many of my...

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 11, 2009

This question was posted in CE Conference by CEan - amitaries17 Anyone?