mini projects in instrumentation

hi friendz😀 i m a 3rd yr student of instrumentation. i need info. of mini projects. plz do help me out. thanks in advance

Replies

• icehari
    icehari
    give out some areas of interest in you... do you want to do a control system, any electronic circuit, any process control, data acquisition or any thing like that ???

you should have an area that you are interested with.
  • m.k.v.sirisha
    m.k.v.sirisha
    Thanks for responding....can we do a project relating electronic circuits?
  • icehari
    icehari
    ok you are interested in electrical circuit based project, now select a topic related to that something like metal detector, you should have some ideas related to your project...
  • ravithav
    ravithav
    even am searching for a mini project.plz help me too.
    am interested in process control😀
  • monicalodaya
    monicalodaya
    i hv to do a mini project on ne of the below topics...im a 3rd yr student
    plz help me
    1.process automation
    2.home automation
    3.safety system
    4.rehablitation system
    5.remote monitoring
    6.sensors and monitoring
  • Reya
    Reya
    @monica: What help you need? Be specific!
  • monicalodaya
    monicalodaya
    hi reya
    thnx for replying
    i needed few topics on remote monitoring and sensors monitoring..
    i tried finding on net bt didnt get nethng interesting....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Creator of world's first automated teller machine (ATM) , John Shepherd Barron passed away at the age of 84 after his long battle with illness. He is survived by his...
With recent ban on Social Networking Websites like Facebook & YouTube, it would be interesting to see what our engineering fraternity thinks about government intervention in what people can access...
hello everyone i need help about how to implement the route reservation in internetworks project i hv the full code wd me....
Have you ever wondered how to test your Antivirus software to ensure it’s proper working?😎
Hello everyone i am from the computer trade and need some help with running broadand at my place. Well i need to construct a device which recieves a particular signal...