CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@m.k.v.sirisha • 20 May, 2010
hi friendz😀 i m a 3rd yr student of instrumentation. i need info. of mini projects. plz do help me out. thanks in advance
@icehari • 21 May, 2010 give out some areas of interest in you... do you want to do a control system, any electronic circuit, any process control, data acquisition or any thing like that ???

you should have an area that you are interested with.
@m.k.v.sirisha • 21 May, 2010 Thanks for responding....can we do a project relating electronic circuits?
@icehari • 27 May, 2010 ok you are interested in electrical circuit based project, now select a topic related to that something like metal detector, you should have some ideas related to your project...
@ravithav • 15 Jul, 2010 even am searching for a mini project.plz help me too.
am interested in process control😀
@monicalodaya • 22 Aug, 2011 i hv to do a mini project on ne of the below topics...im a 3rd yr student
plz help me
1.process automation
2.home automation
3.safety system
4.rehablitation system
5.remote monitoring
6.sensors and monitoring
@Reya • 22 Aug, 2011 @monica: What help you need? Be specific!
@monicalodaya • 23 Aug, 2011 hi reya
thnx for replying
i needed few topics on remote monitoring and sensors monitoring..
i tried finding on net bt didnt get nethng interesting....
5.5k views

Related Posts

@safiajen0055 · Dec 13, 2012

Hello Friends, I am doing BBA. Recently, I complete my First year and Now I get the admission in Second Year.... and i want to change my College.. So, here...
3k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Oct 19, 2012

I am working on an idea & I need to know that, Can a tubelight work in DC ? If yes, then how much Volt is required to illuminate it...
5.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 6, 2015

Whether there's truth or not in telecom towers being the source of radiation that is said to cause harm to the health of millions of citizens is a reason for...
4.6k views

@Handsome hari · Jan 17, 2013

PLEASE SUGGEST ME..RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING, WHICH ADDITIONAL COURSE CAN I CHOOSE THAT IS USEFUL FOR CIVIL?
3.1k views

@Radhika Deshpande · Dec 1, 2016

Born and brought up in Hyderabad, Kranthi Kumar hails from a lower middle-class family. In the neighborhood he grew up, an academic bent of mind led a person to lead...
8k views