Mini Projects : Image processing or matlab or embedded

guys i seriously need topics related to image processing or matlab or embedded... for mini projects ... bt tht project shud be a combination of both software and hardware ...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ernesha
    guys i seriously need topics related to image processing or matlab or embedded... for mini projects ... bt tht project shud be a combination of both software and hardware ...
    Welcome back. Good to see you on CE again.

Do you have any projects on your mind? If yes, share them with us so that we can help you pick up a better one or suggest an entirely new project. Perform a search on the forum for ideas contributed by CEans.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    This may help you a bit....
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Go with wireless home automation as a mini project only controlling and if want to make it major project make data logging. You have to write software for microcontroller and have to design hardware so your both requirements are going to fulfil. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends I am in great problem, Since last 6 months I am working in a small scale software company, they are giving me just 11000 / month, I had...
Microsoft recently acquired the Internet video calling giant, Estonia based Skype (VoiCE: https://www.crazyengineers.com/microsoft-wants-skype-for-8-billion-245/ ) and as we all expected, Skype is ready to launch on the Windows phone platform. The...
Google's lawyer, N.K. Kaul told justice Suresh Kait that blocking their content would directly mean suppressing the fundamental right of 'freedom of speech'. Google India's case seems to be strong...
AllThingsD has cited 'multiple resources' that confirm that the social networking giant Facebook may file their IPO documents within the next month provided the officials at Securities and Exchange Commission...
I think that's the question almost every wannabe entrepreneur asks. Do you really need an innovative idea to start your own venture? If yes, does that mean every new entrepreneur...