mini projects for final year

Hai friends can any one suggests that "which projects are better for ece either software or hardware"

Replies

• senthamil_arasu
    senthamil_arasu
    hard ware project are more worthfull than software .. coz the weightage is more ..try to go with hardware itself
  • vivek.crazy
    vivek.crazy
    \\\thanq u , i willl choose hardware for my mini project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ILX Group wins global contract with international drilling contractor KCA DEUTAG to provide e-learning in project management across 22 countries ...Online learning reaches workers located in harsh and demanding environments...
We have similar threads which gives names for novels (romantic, thriller, action etc...). In this thread can we have books which are management, engineering, self esteem, and innovation related. or...
Recently I attended one of the meeting at client location. There were around 12 attendes in that meeting and everyone of us were meeting for the first time (Face to...
Can we name any two movies we do not want to see again (even if somebody pay for us to see in an beautiful auditorium) 😁 My take (Both hindi...
LANSING, Mich.— Managed web hosting company, Liquid Web, today announced a major new feature for their cloud computing platform Storm On Demand called "Storm Bare Metal". (Storm Cloud Servers -...