mini project

I am 3rd year BE (eee) student. I want to attend a mini project contest in a week. could someone give me a better idea.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the contest about? What are your existing ideas? How big is your team? Have you ever worked on a project?

Don't you think these questions should be answered first?
  • pritikulkarni
    pritikulkarni
    hii i'm TE instrumentation student...i want to do a mini project..i'm havin group of 2...as i'm a instrumetation student i want topic related to sensors n transducers or cummunication sys components or electronics instrumentation...i'm doing it for the 1st time so bit confused...can anyone suggest me somthing??
    -priti

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all My name is Zach. I have a taken 3 years in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at Widener University and Penn College respectively. I had to take a break...
hi friends .i am new user of this community.if u have any new idea u can share with me๐Ÿ˜›
Today our editor-in-chief, Mr. Mayur Pathak celebrates his 27[sup]th[/sup] Birthday. YO! ๐Ÿ˜HaPpy Birthday MaYuR ๐Ÿ˜ We officially announce grand party @ Mayur's place in Mumbai today at 8:00 pm๐Ÿ˜! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰...
Its official now! Google is launching its own browser named "Chrome". As mentioned on Official Google Blog: A fresh take on the browser , chrome will be released to the...
I've been thinking, Google is slowly trying to be the next Microsoft. With the launch of Google Chrome, the world moves one step ahead towards browser+hardware platform. So, we can...