Mini Project !

Hi,
I am Diva, doing 3rd year Electronics and communcation engineering.We are supposed to do our mini project after 1 month.I wish I could do my mini project using microcontrollers.I found some intersting topics in this forum 😀
Could you please tell me whether the topic " Playing music with 8051 " belong to EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS or not.
Also, kindly list out some embedded system mini project topics ( interesting & simple...... ).

Thanking you in adavance,
Diva

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I needed a simple headphone and the shopkeeper pointed me to this device. iBall is a well known brand in India and since I prefer headphones over earphones, I decided...
do anyone have final year projects on power audio amplifier with microcontroller interface?
Can anyone tell me how to write a simple gauss siedel program in matlab??
The Titanic called Yahoo is doing what it should have done years ago when Google was trying to launch Gmail - that's my initial reaction after looking at the new...
I went to the Dell Premier Outlet today to check out the new Android Based Tablet. The representative informed me that the Dell Streak will be launched in India during...