Mini project within a week - (Electrical)

hello friends i am rohit doing engineering in electrical & electronics branch.I need your help .I have to make a mini project within a week so can you please suggest me which project can I make in one week which would be nice & economic.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rohit, are you evaluating any ideas right now?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A desperate woman writes to the Technical support Guy, Dear Tech Support, Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the...
[FONT="]Just received this -[/FONT] [FONT="] [/FONT] [FONT="]Right Media will discontinue the DMX platform on January 31, 2010, so that we may focus on becoming a premium and differentiated exchange marketplace....
– High gas barrier back sheet for thinner photovoltaic modules – 1 December, 2009 – Mitsubishi Plastics, Inc. (MPI) today launches its high gas barrier Photovoltaic (PV) back sheet, BACK-BARRIER,...
Suppose 8 monkeys take 8 minutes to eat 8 bananas.a. How many minutes would it take 3 monkeys to eat 3 bananas?
Apple has long been rumored to integrate video conferencing capabilities in the iPhone, and most expected Skype to incorporate such a feature in its free application for iPhone and iPod...